Thursday 27 January 2011

All Saints Collection

There are very few brands that I like to wear in terms of men's clothes fashion. My influences are pretty eclectic and I like style that's understated, comfortable, wearable and edgy. The edgy bit is important. I need something that I'm wearing that darkens me. My soul needs to put this out to people around me.

I don't want to try hard, I'm uncomfortable with too much effort put into how I look. Paradoxically there's also the element in me that puts clothing on in the thought that I know it's going to be different from what other people are wearing and therefore must in some way have 'effort' put into it.

All Saints sits right on my bones.

Check out their new season stuff here





1 comment:

  1. Riches is one of the leading fashion design houses and is a symbol of Pakistani luxury. It designs, manufactures, distributes, and retails fashion and lifestyle products including formal wear, prèt-à-porter, accessories, and footwear.

    ReplyDelete